1. I’m barely 20. Get out of my face, woman I barely know.
2. Say that to me one more time. I dare you.
3. Congratulations, you’re person #156 to say that to me tonight! You win a prize!
4. Thanks for reminding me I’m single while other people my age are already getting married.
5. Are you going to say that to me at every wedding? Because there are a lot coming up and I just need to prepare myself mentally and with chocolate.
6. How about you help me out and introduce me to your single son?
7. *Starts reciting Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche’s feminism speech.*