Michele Ferrero, the man who gave the world Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Tic Tacs, and Kinder Chocolates, died last night at the age of 89, and for some reason every news outlet on the face of this planet is discussing his net worth.
Yes, the man had money coming out of his ears, but Ferrero’s net worth is so much more than just dough. Can you even picture what our lives would’ve been like without this man?
1. Ramadan would come without Konafa bel Nutella or Atayef Bel Nutella.
2. Our parents would’ve had nothing to bribe us with growing up.
3. We would’ve spent our lives taking cheese, processed meat, peanut butter, or jam sandwiches to school.
4. Our first heartbreaks would’ve never been mended without that jar of Nutella.
5. Our childhood would’ve been so much duller without Kinder Surprise.
6. Chocolate bouquets without Ferrero Rochers. What is that?
9. We would’ve had to make chocolate fondue from scratch to dip those strawberries in.
10. Sherif Fayed would’ve had a really lonely Valentine’s Day.
May his soul rest in peace.